Trevor Crow founded Crow Legal LLC to deliver sophisticated and practical legal solutions to companies, their founders and investors. Trevor designed the firm for companies looking for an alternative to large law firms. Crow Legal stands on four pillars that make it different from other law firms:
1. Experienced. At Crow Legal your transaction will be guided by an experienced, partner level lawyer, who will take the lead negotiating and drafting your deal documents and provide customized support to fit each client's needs and concerns. In addition, our billing structure ensures that clients never pay for on-the-job training of inexperienced lawyers.
2. Focused. All we do is business transactions. Large law firms have many different departments and practice groups to distract them. Crow Legal is focused on one thing: drafting and negotiating contracts for complex business transactions on behalf of small-to mid-sized companies, their founders and investors. As a result, we know how to close deals. This focus sets us apart from other law firms. Click here for a detailed list of transactions we handle.
3. Resourceful. Crow Legal is not burdened by huge overhead costs that are common with large law firms (e.g. expensive office space, large support staffs, and highly-paid entry level lawyers). Large overhead costs combined with hourly billing incentivize inefficiency. Free from the suffocating pressure of high overhead costs, Crow Legal is able to pass on its savings to its clients.
4. Effective. Clients come to Crow Legal with business transactions that they want handled effectively and efficiently. Not once has a client asked a lawyer how many billable hours the lawyer had available to sell them. Crow Legal understands that its clients want solutions, results, and practical advice, not a particular number of hours. Because Crow Legal is experienced, focused, and resourceful, it can provide well-drafted documents, solid advice and judgment, and often, Crow Legal can do so at a fixed fee for all or a portion of the transaction.
These four pillars make Crow Legal the go-to firm for small-to mid-sized businesses, their owners, and investors.
Get in touch
Finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice that should not be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Trevor A. Crow
From working at prestigious Denver law firms to opening his own practice, Trevor has represented an array of businesses, founders, and investors for nearly 10 years. He focuses on business transactions, including the purchase and sale of businesses, entity selection and formation, equity and debt financing transactions, complex joint ventures, and commercial contracts. In addition, he counsels business entities and individuals on tax planning related to these business transactions. Click here for a more detailed list of services.
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER
Juris Doctor, 2009
L.L.M. (Tax), 2010
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
B.S., Business (Finance), 2003
Activities, Affiliations, Recognition
• Board Member, Colorado Association of Business Intermediaries
• Chair, Executive Council of the Taxation Section of the Colorado Bar Association
• Colorado Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2013-2017)
•Adjunct Professor of Taxation: University of Denver Graduate Tax Program (teaching Corporate Tax III Summer 2018)
•Adjunct Professor: University of Denver Sturm College of Law (taught Taxation of Business Entities)
•Presenter of various business and tax seminars for the Colorado Bar Association and CPE4U
Tariq K. Adawi
Tariq focuses on corporate, intellectual property, and general business transactions. Tariq’s journey into the business world began when he taught himself to design and code websites as a teenager. Following his entrepreneurial spirit, Tariq established several online communities to teach others similar skills. By sixteen, Tariq had founded the Slashthree Art Collective as a medium to publish artwork from over 40 countries. Since then, he has been featured in various publications for his efforts in the digital world and has honed in on his passion for helping others succeed at the intersection of business and innovation. Tariq has founded or advised ventures in numerous industries, including in art and design, athletics, automotive, food and beverage, music and entertainment, software, and social media. He is an avid outdoorsman, fly fisherman, and fan of hockey.
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-Kansas City School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2016
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI
Activities, Affiliations, Recognition
Member, Colorado Bar Association
Business, Technology & Communications, and Intellectual Property sections
Member, Denver Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
Associate, Intellectual Property American Inns of Court
Group Co-Leader, Minoru Yasui American Inns of Court
Volunteer, Colorado Lawyer’s Committee–Nonprofit Legal Audit Clinic
Member, Trout Unlimited—West Denver Chapter
Member, Fly Fishers International—Front Range Fly Fishers
Volunteer, Greenback Cutthroat Recovery Effort
• Colorado, Missouri