Access and use of this website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship and the transmission through, or receipt of information on or through this website, or through any email address or telephone number provided herein, does not constitute or establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Crow Legal LLC or any of its attorneys (“Crow Legal”). An attorney-client relationship will not be created between you and Crow Legal until the terms of any such relationship are agreed in writing. Do not send Crow Legal any confidential information until you receive Crow Legal’s authorization to send such information, and if you send confidential information prior to such authorization, you assume all risk associated with sending such information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that email and the Internet are generally insecure means of communication, and Crow Legal cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any email sent to or received by it or any information submitted by you to Crow Legal through this website.
This website may contain links to third-party websites and services, (“Links”). Crow Legal does not have control of these Links, and Crow Legal is not responsible for any Links. Crow Legal provides these Links only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to these Links. You use all Links at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Links, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Links.
You hereby release and forever discharge Crow Legal (and its managers, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, this website (including any Links).
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our websites, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, updates, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about blog posts, podcasts, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services.
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent.
- In the process of negotiating and closing a business deal.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes (e.g., to comply with laws; to respond to lawful requests and legal processes; to protect the rights and property of Crow Legal, our agents, and others; in an emergency situation; and to provide information to those who need it to perform work for Crow Legal).